Which issues does outstaffing solve
Lack of talents on the local market
The necessity to focus on the technical part instead of primary business goals
A short time of the support availability
High development costs
Delegating development and support to the offshore partner's team you may either reduce spends and dramatically extend your opportunities by involving tech experts from the other countries.
Outstaffing vs Project-based Model
- Direct communication with the team
- Your company values are adopted by the external members
- Processes are aligned and integrated with your business
- Deep understanding of your domain area and sharing your technical language
- Communication through the provider’s representative
- Team knows your business only in the scope of the task
- The development team isn’t involved in your business processes
- Developers aren’t ought to understand your domain area
Tell us about your project and technology through Skype call or visit our office. As soon as we understand your primary project needs and requirements we can prepare the proposal that fits your scope best.
- Effective recruitment approaches
- EU standards of transparency and trust
- Excellent employer image on a local market
- 17+ years of experience with Scandinavian, UK and US markets
- Close distance to EU
- Pro-European mentality
- Close time zone
- High educational standards
- English is a must for every IT company worker
- Free-visa entry for EU, US and Australia citizens.
Choose new members for your team
We select the candidates whose experience and expertise perfectly fits the project’s requirements.
Out HR manager and technical leader create an ideal candidate' persona.
We gather CVs and present them to the client.
Client interviews to finalize and confirm the choice.
Timeline for outstaff engineer selection:
In the case of engagement an employee from the UKAD team, the recruitment takes 2 business days.
- Market talents pool.
If the project requires side engineers involvement, we select talents from the market pool. The recruitment process takes 3-4 weeks.
After the new team members are chosen we carry about communication, tracking and monitoring tools to simplify the onboarding for both the Customer and the engineering team.
CEO and CTO personally lead each new customer to make the cooperation smooth and effective.
We carry about the motivation, satisfaction and retention of a dedicated team. We control all the contractual obligations execution. Team members are accessible on Slack or your company's main communicating channel.
Our company's human resource management strategy includes:
- Employee performance evaluation twice annually
- Weekly follow up with a team
Our CEO and CTO engage Customers to stay in touch and share the feedback to keep the highest quality scores.
- HR and recruitment service
- System administration
- Team coaching
- Finance and accounting services
- Spacious office and meeting rooms
- Modern technical equipment and software