- CMS Development
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
Birdie Golf Tours is a high-class agency dedicated to golf trips and golf classes. The company is located in Stockholm (Sweden).
It offers inspiring and beautiful golf trips across Europe for golfers and their families, as well as first-rate golf schooling with professional teachers.
Sphere of business: corporate clients in all sorts of industries - from pharmacy to metal production, also self-governing municipalities in Europe.
The Client wanted to renew their web brand and modernise the website to increase the marketing effectiveness of the digital presence. Our engineers closely collaborated with the Customer’s designer. The scope of the project activities included:
- Modernise the website in order to meet all the latest digital standards;
- Simplify the resorts navigation for users;
- Improve the UX;
- Make the site mobile friendly;
- Make the site content easy to manage;
To meet the Clients' requirements and improve the product, our team have chosen:
- To create modern and easy to manage Umbraco CMS architecture;
- To develop and upgrade UI and UX of existing digital solutions;
- Upgrade UI and UX of existing products;
- Increase a website performance using modern markup technologies (template engine, adaptive layout);
- To make SEO markup optimisation easy manageable;
More case studies
- Music shop
- Web Development
- ASP.NET Core
UKAD team got a request for development by a startup from Sweden with quite a unique platform providing a toolset for running charity campaigns. Within the TargetAid platform, it's easy to grow awareness, launch promotional events and, of course, collect donations — from 100 SEK to the real enterprise level.
- Web Development