Middle/Senior Manual+Automation QA
UKAD is looking for an ambitious and talented Manual+Automation QA. The applicant will work in a distributed cross-functional agile team with Web .NET solutions, based on fresh technologies and popular CMS engines.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Web QA engineer
- Experience with Cypress
- Experience in one or more of the following Web solution sets: corporate sites, consumer sites, B2B sites, commerce platforms, employee portals, and marketing platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO requirements
- Be passionate about QA and Web, willingness to study and improve
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Prepare comprehensive test scenarios to cover all requirements through all testing phases, including functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, and mobile/device testing with minimal direction and support from a team lead or manager
- Clearly articulate the steps required to reproduce a bug with accompanying details (screenshots, test data, etc.)
- Communicate directly with clients to clarify requirements, assist with their questions, and coordinate deliveries
- Innate curiosity on how an application works and why it should (or should not) behave in certain ways, along with making recommendations on how to refine the system to better suit user needs and expectations
- Be on trend regarding QA tools and techniques.
- Various complicated projects for famous European brands
- Become a part of a self-organized team and continuously improve together with us
- Innovative approaches, the possibility to work directly with the clients and discuss all related questions.
- Since 2022, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners
- UKAD combines the benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, and easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Ukraine, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?