Senior Optimizely Developer
The family-style company is looking for a talented developer to join our team on an outstanding high-load project. If you are looking for an awesome team to join in, send us your CV!
The project, started for a Danish media corporation operating since the 19th century, now serves around 4-5 million users monthly from many locations. Now it requires a top-notch developer with great knowledge of .NET Framework and C#, Optimizely (Episerver) CMS, and EPI Commerce.
A few more points to match:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of Episerver experience
- English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Perfect task management
- Strong ability to detect and solve issues
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose technologies and solutions, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
Will be a plus:
- Microsoft Certification
- Episerver Certification
Microsoft Certification is very valuable for UKAD thus we will gladly help you to get it!
- Maintain and update an existing platform
- Take part in new versions planning and development
- Participate in the code review process
- Optimize application for best performance and user experience.
What we offer
- Challenging tasks
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Cozy office space in the historical city center
- Tables with the ability to adjust the height
- NO bureaucracy
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- 15 paid vacation days per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leave days without any references
- PE accounting
- Partial compensation for English lessons, sports
- Compensation for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Flexible work-from-home policy.
During 2022, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners, so UKAD is a good companion in your career journey!