Senior Java Developer (backend)
The family-style company is looking for a talented Java backend developer to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
To become a part of the UKAD team, make sure you are familiar with these technologies: Azure, Java 17, Spring boot 3, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka (message bus), K8s, Github Action, Pulumi. React will be a plus.
You're familiar with all these things, aren't you?
And a few more points to match:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Drive to learning and self-education, thirst for knowledge, and gaining skills
- Easy to speak English
- Passion for helping others
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly.
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose technologies and solutions, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
About the project
You will join interesting and promising projects and take part in all stages of delivery and provide your insightful expertise. The client is a Sweden supplier of energy-saving products and solutions. The project will have a CRM for managing customers and an API for connecting with pumps.
Your typical tasks list:
- Develop well-designed, easily maintainable, scalable, and reusable software
- Develop the solution according to existing software architecture defined by the architect
- Maintain software architecture documentation: diagrams, code samples, API descriptions, etc.
- Research, study, and develop technical solutions and technologies
- Implement performance/load/stress testing procedures according to project needs
- Enhance knowledge of preferred technologies, methodologies, standards, and policies
- Review design prototypes, participation in tech review design calls
- Defines and monitors the unit test coverage.
What we offer
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships.
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- During 2022, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners
- UKAD combines the benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we the company you're looking for?