For the Danish project, we are looking for a talented Drupal developer to join our team. Make sure you are familiar with these technologies Drupal 7, 8, 9, PHP (OOP)
And a few more points to match:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Drupal developer and know Drupal 8/9;
- PHP (OOP) and MySQL;
- Drupal 7/8/9;
- Drupal APIs and custom modules development;
- Git / Docker world;
- Experience with Git and Composer;
- Ngnix / Apache;
- Сomposer PHP package manager;
- Experience with high-load projects;
- Experience with database optimization;
- Advanced English skills.
What will you do:
- Back-end development to meet the company’s needs and implement components according to the modern software development environment
- Taking part in the decision-making process
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/updates to specifications for the solution
- Proactive position in solution development, process improvements
- Communicate with the front-end developers team, TL, and teammate to make sure everything is on the same page
- Delivering the product roadmap and planning
- Use high coding standards
The team is not big but friendly. Daily meetings to update the team on the progress of the tasks. The client is very proactive and gives very interesting tasks for implementation, always ready to communicate and help with any questions.
About the project:
The project is a digital platform designed to help cities realize great potential for energy savings and conversion to climate-friendly heating in private homes and rental properties. The Danish platform is developed in partnership with the city municipalities. The project is based on the idea of utilizing common tools and data sources across municipalities to promote and support the green transition. The platform contains content, calculations and generates unique internet pages, adapted to the individual homeowner's house and situation, providing optimum timeliness and usability.
What we offer
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships.
- During 2022-2023, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners
- UKAD combines the benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.