Senior DevOps (Europe)
For one of the leading digital agencies in Denmark, we are looking for talented DevOps in Poland or Europe. Make sure you are familiar with these technologies: experience from DevOps, so pipelining, IaaC, monitoring, configuring/designing, Kubenetes/Docker, Terraform.
And a few more points to match:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise DevOps
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and system administration
- Experience with Kubenetes/Docker, Terraform
- In-depth experience with automation/ configuration management/ secrets management using either Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Vault, and other Hashicorp products
- Strong technical background, with knowledge of a cloud platform such as Oracle Cloud (OCI), Amazon Cloud (AWS), or Microsoft Cloud (Azure), etc.
- Strong knowledge of coding and scripting
- Experience with configuring and using a CI/CD tool such as Jenkins, Concourse-CI
- Working understanding of code/script (Bash/Shell)
- Readiness for on-call duties
- Expert-level certification in any Public Cloud: Oracle Cloud (OCI), Amazon Cloud (AWS), Google Cloud (GCP), Microsoft Cloud (Azure)
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD.
Your typical tasks list:
- Responsible for feature creation and changes to products and services to meet business and technical objectives
- Assign and work within a squad to provide their expertise and advice to the whole team.
- Work with developers to produce working software, including automating releases, testing code, and solving development problems
- Build, test, and maintain infrastructure and tools, which allow for agile software development and automated releases
- Align with the engineers on technical solutions and migration, design/implementation
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to set expectations, understand requirements and tie into the development of software
- Work with security specialists to ensure the software being developed conforms to appropriate security standards and regulations
- Document DevOps processes, including developing standards to guide operations, support, and maintenance
- Analyze and resolve raised incidents (eg. 2nd, 3rd level support).
What we offer:
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff
- Becoming a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships.
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- In 2022, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners.
- UKAD combines the benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, and easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we the company you're looking for?