The family-style company is looking for a talented Content Editor to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
Information about the project
A fast-growing e-commerce company that sells coffee capsules and accessories to coffee lovers throughout Europe. The country is Denmark.
The Content Coordinator plans, structures, advise on, and publishes content for our clients on their digital platforms.
Working as an editor in a client's digital ecosystem means:
- Masterdata for both BC and Magento (Article creation). We have approx.. 250+ product creations per. year, and 15+ sites that need data filled in
- Maintenance of product data for all our sites in collaboration with the content team.
- Completed content data (Magento) must be provided by the translators and content team at the client
- Changes in bundles/multipacks when prices are changed on individual products
- Check of pricing of new products and secure sorting on the page.
- Experience in working with website content and CMS (Magento in priority)
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of target groups and brand experiences
- Experience with Business Central would be a plus
- Attention to detail – making sure what we publish is perfect
- Service-minded and helpful – working with many different colleagues and clients
- Proactive – not afraid to propose better solutions to our clients
- Structured and thorough – but still able to get the job done on time.
What we offer:
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff
- Becoming a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- During 2022, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners
- UKAD combines the benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, and easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner
- We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we the company you're looking for?