The family-style company is looking for a talented Content Coordinator to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
Information about the project: a platform for the global milk producer and their brands. There are 20 developers on the project from our side. The country is Denmark.
The Content Coordinator plans, structures, advise on, and publishes content for our clients on their digital platforms.
Working as an editor in Arla’s digital ecosystem means:
- Working across many different company systems and databases
- Setting up pages in CMS based on design files
- Adding translated content and images to existing websites
- Optimizing content for SEO (adding tags, updating metadata)
- Updating websites with campaign content and product launches (time-sensitive tasks)
- Experience in working with website content and CMS
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of target groups and brand experiences
- Attention to detail – making sure what we publish is perfect
- Service-minded and helpful – working with many different colleagues and clients
- Proactive – not afraid to propose better solutions to our clients
- Structured and thorough – but still able to get the job done on time.
What we offer:
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff
- Becoming a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- During 2022, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners
- UKAD combines the benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, and easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner
- We can afford to choose customers who respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we the company you're looking for?