Senior Frontend Developer
You're familiar with all these things, aren't you?
And a few more points to match:
- 7+ years experience in a front-end software development role
- 5+ years experience with Vue.JS
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Drive to learning and self-education, thirst for knowledge, and gaining skills
- Intermediate or higher English skills
- Passion for helping others
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly.
- Umbraco knowledge
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose technologies and solutions, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
Join a team of professional developers, work on interesting projects, and grow as a professional.
- Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code
- Participate in software architecture and tech design
- Participate in the code review process
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Support existing codebase, bug fixing
- Optimize application for best performance and user experience.
What we offer
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships.
- During 2022, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners
- UKAD combines the benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.