To become a part of the UKAD team, make sure you are familiar with IT project management methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
You're familiar with all these things, aren't you?
And a few more points to match:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the field of IT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical experience in written and oral communication with English-speaking clients
- Competence in estimating, composing project plans and business proposals
- Understanding of IT-specific, development process
- Good communication skills
- Upper- intermediate or better English skills
- Energy, activity, responsibility, good mood
- Can work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose tools and approaches, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
To take care of our projects, including estimating, creating project plans and business proposals. To establish and maintain quality communications between the Customer and development team.
What we offer
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships.
- During 2022-2023, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners
- UKAD combines the benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.