The family-style company is looking for talented DevOps to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
And a few more points to match:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good spoken English
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems, CI/CD (TeamCity, AzureDevOps, Github actions)
- Knowledge of different web servers (Windows IIS, Linux: nginx)
- Experience working with large systems deployed on the cloud
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS clouds
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge in IaC (Ansible, Terraform)
- Drive to learning and self-education, thirst for knowledge, and gaining skills
- Passion for helping others
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly.
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD.
Your typical tasks list:
- Full hosting structure setup
- Supported customer's servers
- Setup and support CI / CD.
What we offer:
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships.
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- In 2022, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners.
- UKAD combines the benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, and easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we the company you're looking for?