Senior/Middle Data Engineer
The family-style company is looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our team.
And a few more points to match:
- 3+ years of professional experience working
- Hands-on experience in Python, especially for the development of ETL pipelines and/or APIs
- Deep knowledge of SQL Server, or another relational database, and strong data modeling skills
- Willingness to dig into legacy code to troubleshoot issues and understand requirements for the new things we build
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Drive to learning and self-education, thirst for knowledge, and gaining skills
- Intermediate or higher English skills
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly.
Nice To Have:
- Experience leading complicated data migrations
- .NET, C#, or Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience deploying apps on Azure
We also expect you to be a self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose technologies and solutions, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
- Modernize our data ecosystem and establish patterns for data ingestion and syndication
- Work with engineering, and product to ensure that our approach is in line with broader company goals
- Collaborate directly with our research team to understand their needs so you can propose solutions that improve data workflows
What we offer:
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships.
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- During 2022, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, and easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner.
- We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we the company you're looking for?