The family-style company is looking for a talented Content Manager to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
The main responsibility is helping our graphic designer with his day-to-day editing of banners:
- Maintaining changing prices on banners
- Language Versioning
- Replace images in banners
- Export banners to different formats
- Also setting up content on our website as well (CMS pages in Magento)
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Ability to work with graphic packages (After Effect, Photoshop/Illustrator, Zuuvi)
- Experience in working with website content and CMS
- Structured and thorough – but still able to get the job done on time.
Stages of the interview:
- First with the UKAD recruiter and CEO
- Second with the client
What we offer:
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff
- Becoming a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- During 2022, we only increased cooperation with our foreign partners
- UKAD combines the benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, and easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner
- We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we the company you're looking for?